Friday, May 05, 2006

How to get people to vote BNP

Tell firemen in Barking that they can't fly the St George's cross during the world cup because it might offend ethnic minorities. Have any ethnic minorities complained? No. Has anyone other than the self-appointed guardians of multi-culturalism (i.e. the middle class liberal establishment), complained? No.

As a non-white Briton do I feel aggrieved when I see the St George's flag? No. Do any of my family or friends - of all ethnic groups - feel put out by the sight of the England flag? No.

I can't help but wonder how many of those firemen went out and voted for the 11 BNP councillors in Barking and Dagenham.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be convinced that the Labour party and it's natural allies in local government are deliberately driving people to support fascism.

No comments: